Keep shopping local this weekend
May 29, 2020
Missed our Thirsty Thursday Cash Mob last night? Or were you so busy listening to our awesome local entrepreneurs pitch that you didn’t do as much shopping as you wanted?
Have no fear, we’ve got you covered! Below you’ll find shopping links & socials for participating businesses so you can catch up with them this weekend to follow through on those support pledges you made to shop & share!
When you get (& love) your products, tell your friends & give the local businesses some online love, too, with a social media shoutout or review. & feel free to tag us @Launch Dayton so we can amplify that local biz love through our platforms, too.
YOUR SHOPPING LINKS! —
• Tender Mercy / The Idea Collective, cofounded by Chris Dimmick, a new bar, temporary bodega, maturing content factory;
Fb & IG @tendermercydyt
• Baba Love Organics, founded by Vaniti Byrd, offering plant-based beauty + body care essentials:
FB & IG: @babaloveorganics
• Space Three, founded by Lindsey Deck, Dayton’s newest boutique fitness studio offering barre, TRX and dance cardio classes;
FB & IG: @spacethreedayton
• Simply Savory by Rachel, founded by Rachel Blanks, offering handcrafted seasoning blends for every inspired meal:
FB & IG: @simplysavorybyrachel
• Liv Naturally Co, founded by Hannah sermons, offering organic beauty & health products:
FB, IG & pinterst: @livnaturallyco
• Savorista Coffee, founded by Kait Brown, providing shockingly great craft decaf and low caf coffee for people who want a caffeine conscious lifestyle:
FB & IG: @savoristacoffee
• Corvus Audio, a podcast production and editing company that also specialized in audio restoration and sound design:
Website underway, contact [email protected]
To support the Cold Storage audio drama project, visit: https://ko-fi.com/coldstoragepodcast
• Ella Bella Gluten Free, founded by Mandy Groszko, offering GF baking mixes to whip up goodies in your kitchen:
IG & Pinterest: @EllaBellaGF