Good News Roundup March 2019: Celebrate with these area entrepreneurs!
March 26, 2019
In this new monthly feature, we’re celebrating milestones big and small with our entrepreneurs and founders! See what our awesome startups have been up to this month, in no particular order:
• Bridget Flaherty & Lore celebrated a grand opening in their new space at 116 W 5th St, Dayton. Congratulations, Bridget!
• Founder Will Foster & Head Chef Ben Kalis of Picnk celebrated a grand opening in their new space at Five Seasons Sports Club Powered by LOGIK Fitness at 4242 Clyo Road, Dayton. Congratulations, Will & Ben!
• Charlynda Scales & Mutt’s Sauce were featured in a 2019 Bicycle Playing Cards Collector’s Item Deck featuring post-9/11 businesses & charities launched by the military community. Congratulations, Charlynda!
• Sheri Scott & Springhouse Architects celebrated a ribbon-cutting at their new office at
676 N Main St, Springboro. Congratulations, Sheri!
• Patty Vanderburgh & Rare Active received the second production run of her patented athletic pant. Congratulations, Patty!
• Zontaye Richardson & TheZe DealZ — A Thrifty Boutique landed a new space! No address announced yet, but we’ve seen social media posts of keys and renovations underway. Congratulations, Zontaye!
• LeKeisha Grant & Ambition Magazine, which turns 7 today! Congratulations, LeKeisha!
Something or someone we missed? Tell us! We need your help rounding up this good news so we can celebrate our entrepreneurs together. Thank you in advance!