GlobalFlyte Job Openings
March 7, 2018
GlobalFlyte is looking for a Junior Cloud Developer
Develop RESTful APIs using Java, Jersey, and EclipseLink. You will be building supporting GUIs for our back-end using Angular and AngularJS. You will be working with Git, and dependency management software and automation tools (such as Maven, NPM, and Gulp). You will be maintaining, monitoring and enhancing our existing AWS cloud architecture and services (such as S3, RDS, IAM, EC2, SQS, VPC, Route53, ELB, etc.).
- Bachelor degree in software engineering or development
- Familiar with object-oriented programming and software development
- Familiar with building RESTful APIs
- Familiar with front-end development
- Familiar with version control
- Familiar with dependency management
- Familiar with web containers/servers
- Familiar with Amazon (Cloud) services
- Familiar with Linux/Unix
- Familiar with databases
If interested please contact Danielle Garmann, Operations Manager, at Danielle.Garmann@SPGlobalInc.com for more information or to send resumes.