How to Attend Columbus Startup Week
April 18, 2017
Can’t wait for Dayton Startup Week? We get it–we’re excited, too. Luckily, Columbus Startup Week will provide a nice appetizer for those of us waiting patiently for June 12th to arrive.
Here are some of the sessions we have circled on our calendar:
- Monday 9AM: Kickoff + Interview with CoverMyMeds CEO Matt Scantland: How often do you get the chance to hear from a CEO that built a company and sold it for over $1B in under 10 years.
- Monday 7PM: 1st Columbus Startup Week Pitch Competition: 6 Startups will pitch for $25,000 in free advertising from the Dispatch Media Group
- Tuesday 3PM: Ford and Smart Cities: Why Startups and Innovation Matter to Ford: Come find out Ford’s perspective on mobility, connectivity, and smart-city related technologies and why they find Columbus a world-class test-bed for innovation.
- Tuesday 5PM: Startup Grind Columbus Hosts Jeff Harper, Duet Health: Check out Columbus’s chapter of Startup Grind and a great interview with Jeff Harper!
- Thursday 4PM: Bunker Labs Demo Day: A showcase where veteran entrepreneurs compete for the title of “top-performing veteran-led startup.”
- Friday 8AM: Wakeup Startup: Three startups pitch their business to the audience, very similar to Dayton Tech Guide’s Early Risers!
How to register:
Go to columbus.startupweek.co and click register now! Then check out the events schedule and click “sign up” or log into your account! Create your schedule and see what sessions your friends, colleagues, and the Dayton Tech Guide team are attending!
How to get there:
Most of the sessions take place at Vue Columbus on 95 Liberty Street in the Brewery District. A parking garage is located about a block away at 600 S. Front Street. A number of people from #StartupDayton will also be making the easterly trek, so ask a friend to carpool!
Dayton Startup Week takes place June 12-16th and the schedule will be announced in Early May! Sign up at www.dayton.startupweek.co to be the first to know!