Arcade Development Update
April 10, 2017
A few months ago the Dayton Tech Guide team got a tour of the Dayton Arcade and heard the vision for the building from the Miller-Valentine Group and Cross Street Partners.
Recently, a series of announcements were made regarding the future of the building as a hub for arts, entertainment, and innovation.
Here are those stories in case you missed them:
- April 4th: University of Dayton could become Arcade anchor tenant, president says
- April 4th: UD in the Arcade: Why it makes sense
- April 5th: UD, Entrepreneurs Center join forces for Arcade project.
- April 6th: UD leader: Dayton Arcade is a ‘show of good faith’ to partners, community
- April 7th: Dayton Arcade could house 2nd Warped Wing, Boston Stoker, DVAC
- April 11th: Developers very close to funding for Dayton Arcade
The building has been closed since 1991, but you can get a tour of it in it’s current state in the videos below, created by Indigo Life.
*UPDATE* Check out Miller Valentine’s website for floor plans & renderings of the space!