#PitchIn — Northmont to highlight entrepreneurs in tech, food & apparel
February 25, 2020
#PitchIn — Northmont attendees will hear tonight from 10 entrepreneurs making moves in tech, landscaping, food, apparel & art in the Clayton, Union & Englewood areas.
Join us tonight from 5-8p at Northmont High School, 4916 National Road, Clayton. You’ll hear from:
• Christopher Adams and Gorilla Bear LLC. Christopher launched the “Do Yard Work and Earn” app, which allows ordinary people to perform yard services such as raking leaves, shoveling snow, cutting grass, or planting flowers for neighbors in their community. It has reached nearly 10o downloads. Find it on Google Play.
• Christina Mendez and Avery Tie & CO, a men’s accessory line to highlight men of color while championing criminal justice reform. “There are very few tie lines, suit lines, or professional men’s wear that are geared towards men of color and their body types,” Christina said.
• Julia Ziemelis and PAK Solutions, offering a new form of vascular access for the hemodialysis patient.
• Kerry Bush and Roots & Leaves Art, creating custom, printable family tree art.
• LaMarr T. Cole and Cole & Company Clothing, a clothing retailer promoting self worth and value.
• Yvonne Bailey and Bailey’s Veggie Ribs LLC, offering plant-based protein products.
• Chiora Waters and Heshima, a maternity and nursing athletic apparel company. We are providing moms with attractive and functional athletic apparel.
• Deirreon Durant and D2 Contracting Solutions.
• John & Tanika Jackson and En’Dulge Yourself LLC, a Christian apparel retailer.
• Judy Elder and Helping Hands by JMarie’ / Designs by JMarie’, an online boutique that features women’s new and gently used clothing, shoes and accessories at affordable prices. JMarie also offers personal shopping services and “Dress For Success on a Limited Budget” seminars.
These entrepreneurs will be pitching for a prize package sponsored in part by Northmont-area businesses & The Entrepreneurs Center’s Miami Valley Small Business Development Center. Prizes include:
• $1,000 Cash
• Kiva Application Coaching ($500 value)
• BBB One Year Membership ($425 value)
• Northmont Chamber membership ($200- 250 value)
• Website Audit ($50 value)
• QuickBooks Training ($500 value)
• IT services by Interlink IT ($500 value)
The judges for tonight are: