Arts, small plates + tech demos at new Startup Week closing party
August 16, 2022
Pop-up arts performances in the beautiful, historic Arcade Rotunda. Small plates from up-and-coming food businesses. Interactive tech demos from local startup cos.
And it’s FREE!
We’re so excited to launch art. food. tech. fest!, a new closing party for Launch Dayton Startup Week, made possible through generous support from Culture Works.
Aerialists will spin through the air as you groove to a live jam band and find your new favorite small business to support. Eats are free until we run out! Continue your evening in Dayton by popping over to the free concert at the Levitt after the party, then make your way back to the Tank for Culture Works’ After the Levitt.
Confirmed so far:
- Live jam band lead by Isicle featuring Jared Bruns on drums, Matt Goodloe on guitar, Kainan Shank on bass, and Serin Oh on the mic.
- Spoken word poetry from Leroy Bean
- Live painting by Boy Blue
- Aerial artists from Femme Fatale Dayton
+ eats from:
- Rich Taste Catering offering a bbq spread
- Melt-in-your mouth rum cakes from Scrumptious
- Handheld cheesecakes from Cheezcake Lab
- Pecan chicken + sweet potato waffles from Home Cooked Vibes
+ tech demos from:
- Gem City Laser
The Contemporary will open 5-7p for a sneak peek of their new Foto Focus installation, with remarks from curator Michael Goodson.
Small business owner yourself? Don’t forget to check out the conference itself, as well as the closing party! Launch Dayton Startup Week presented by Fifth Third Bank brings together nearly 1K entrepreneurs, small business owners, startup founders, and business resource providers. Be inspired by the stories of failure and success, and build your own business through hands-on workshops and classes. All for FREE! Check out the full lineup here