Applications open for next Dayton cohort of prestigious Goldman Sachs program
November 1, 2021
Sinclair Community College will once again partner with Goldman Sachs in 2022 to elevate the efforts of small businesses and entrepreneurs in the Dayton region.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB) has helped strengthen over 11,600 small businesses in all 50 states since its inception in 2009. It provides business education, wrap-around support services and pathways to capital for growth-oriented entrepreneurs.
Participants gain practical skills to take their business to the next level, with topics like financial statements, negotiations, and marketing. They also develop an actionable growth plan for the business with the help of business advisors and like-minded entrepreneurs.
Key highlights of the program include the following:
- The program is offered at no cost to the business owner – every business owner selected receives a full scholarship, funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
- Within 6 months of graduating, 67% of our alumni reported increased revenues and 47% added new jobs
- Graduate with a specific 5-year growth plan for your business that is immediately implementable
- Business owners in all industries will receive one-on-one business advising and learn alongside peer CEOs
10,000 Small Businesses looks for applicants who are passionate about growing their business and creating jobs in their communities, and generally meet these criteria:
- Owner or co-owner of a business
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues of at least $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Minimum of 2 employees (including the owner)
Visit 10KSBapply.com/Ohio to learn more and apply.
- Thursday, November 4th, 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 9th, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, November 17th, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, December 2nd, 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 7th, 9:00 AM
- Thursday, December 16th, 6:00 PM
If you have any questions about the program or application, please contact Kandise Bobo, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program Manager – Sinclair Community College at (937) 416-6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.