20 graduate Goldman Sachs 10K Small Businesses program
November 1, 2021
Another 20 Dayton-area entrepreneurs have joined the ranks of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB) graduates after completing the second cohort of the rigorous 14-week virtual program lead by Sinclair College.
- Marcus Adams, Adams Enterprises Inc
- Sean Balnes, Red Tiger Investments, LLC
- Dulce Belcher, IMB Development
- Shani Bhavsar, Dash Technologies Inc
- Tony Black, Black Bare, LLC
- Andrea Cooks, RA Cooks Renovations LLC
- Lea Culver, Dover Real Estate Investment Group
- Joe DiFalco, LEAD Products LLC
- Nate Dillard, LunarX LLC
- Missy Gargasz, Waynesville Urgent Care
- Sue Hebberts, McAuley Pest Control
- Kimberly Jarvis, On Purpose Academy and Mentoring
- Mike Kees, D&E Equipment Co., Inc.
- Jeff Kohler, LaserLinc, Inc
- Gwen Price, Thomas & Grushon Insurance Agency
- Scott Stone, Community Conscious
- Candice Tolbert, Assist Financial Group, LLC.
- Michele Uber, QuickStitch Plus LLC
- Bryan Vielhauer, Decal Impressions
- Brian West, Park-N-Go Airport Parking
The 20 graduates from across the region represent multiple industries including healthcare, information technology, body care, real estate, remodeling, marketing, pest control, construction, mentoring, insurance, and transportation.
“Entrepreneurs and small business owners play a vital role in growing jobs and the local economy. This innovative partnership between Sinclair College and Goldman Sachs provides practical strategies, along with an arsenal of resources, tools, and ideas, for participants,” said Kandise Bobo, Program Manager – Sinclair Workforce Development.
Program participants receive one-on-one business advising and learn alongside peers from a variety of industries. Graduates leave the program with a specific 5-year growth plan tailored to their business and is immediately implementable.
The program is offered at no cost to selected business owners who receive a full scholarship funded by the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
According to the Goldman Sachs Foundation, 67% of the program’s alumni reported increased revenues and 47% added new jobs within six months of graduating.
Sinclair Workforce Development is currently recruiting for the next Goldman Sachs 10KSB Program class which will begin in May 2022. The program looks for applicants who are passionate about growing their business and creating jobs in their communities, and generally meet these criteria:
- Owner or co-owner of a business
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues of at least $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Minimum of 2 employees (including the owner)
To learn more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program, contact Kandise Bobo at email@example.com or visit https://www.10ksbapply.com/ohio